Call: 604-601-6155 or
1-888-401-6206 (no charge)
Email: Lawyer Support
LSS Online (secure applications)
LSS Online is a secure online portal for lawyers who represent legal aid clients. If you're a lawyer with an LSS vendor number, you can use the portal to:
- View your contract details (such as client information and tariff allowances)
- Submit invoices and authorization requests for fees and disbursements
- Review payment details
- Find out what’s new
- Search for an expert
- Access resources
- Communicate with LSS
- Update your practice details
- Generate a GST report
- View annual payment totals
Before using the portal for the first time, please read the LSS Online User Guide or access our tutorial videos from the sidebar button.
- Click the "Register now" button in the sidebar to open the Lawyer Vendor Application Form-A (PDF).
- Complete the form online.
- Print, sign, and email the form to email@example.com or fax it to 604–682–7967.
If you have any questions about filling out the form, email or call 604-601-6111.
Once you're registered, you can log in to the portal.
To use LSS Online, we recommend the following:
- Install the latest version of one of these Web browsers:
- Internet Explorer (IE)
- Enable session cookies
The Legal Services Society is not responsible in any matter for direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages, however caused, arising out of your use of this website and/or any Web browser, including any damages you may suffer if you transmit confidential or sensitive information to us, or if we communicate such information to you at your request over the Internet. Links to other websites from this website are for convenience only. No endorsement of any third-party products, services, or information is expressed or implied by any information, material, or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to, this website.