[4:31] Find out how to use MyLawBC to make your will. Topics include:
- completing the "Make a Will" online pathway
- how to check your situation to know if a MyLawBC will is right for you.
- links to helpful worksheets
- how to download your plan and get your will as a form you can fill out
- how to fill out the form to complete your will
For more free public resources about the law in British Columbia:
- Aboriginal Legal Aid in BC (Legal Aid BC)
- Clicklaw (online compendium of resources)
- Family Law in BC (Legal Aid BC)
- MyLawBC also features Q and A pathways to get tailored action plans, and free online mediation to make a parenting plan
Please note: Legal Aid BC resources are for information and professional development. They don't provide legal or other professional advice. Law is constantly evolving; changes in practice and procedure occur frequently. Exercise your professional judgment about the correctness and applicability of the material. Please refer to the relevant legislation, case law, administrative guidelines, and other primary sources.
Legal Aid BC helps all British Columbians with serious family, child protection, immigration, and criminal law issues. We give free legal information to everyone, and advice and lawyer services to eligible British Columbians.