Legal information outreach workers (LIOWs) are Legal Aid BC staff who can:
- provide you with legal information and referral services by phone or in person;
- help you find legal information and self-help resources;
- give you printed legal information;
- refer you to other services such as duty counsel and other community services to get legal advice;
- visit community groups to talk about legal aid services, where to find legal information and resources, and where to get legal help;
- answer questions at information tables at conferences and community events;
- collect feedback from community workers and the public about Legal Aid BC (LABC) programs and publications; and
- assist Downtown Community Court and New Westminster First Nations Court clients.
LIOWs are available at the LABC Vancouver Regional Centre.
COVID-19 NOTICE: LIOWs are available only by phone at this time. Or at LiveHelp chat service through the Family Law in BC website.
510 Burrard Street, Suite 400
Vancouver, BC; V6C 3A8
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Wed: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm