Wildfire evacuees: need legal help? Call our call centre

Mental health and prison issues

You can get legal representation if you:

  • face a Mental Health Review Panel or a BC Review Board Hearing, or
  • face prison issues for which the Charter of Rights and Freedoms provides the right to a lawyer.