Income Assistance on Reserve in British Columbia Insert (2018 rates update)
New emergency measures are in place for people on income assistance or disability assistance and seniors with low incomes. See the BC government website for details. See also Welfare and benefits Q&A on the Family Law in BC website.
An insert for Income Assistance on Reserve in British Columbia with the most recent income assistance rates (which changed in October 2017 and January 2018).
This insert contains updated tables for:
- Earned income exemptions (effective October 2017)
- Income assistance amounts (effective October 2017)
- PWD amounts (effective January 2018)
- Person with Persistent Multiple Barriers (PPMB) (effective October 2017)
- Hardship assistance (effective October 2017)
Now, if you order Income Assistance on Reserve in British Columbia, it already contains the insert.
However, if you ordered copies of Income Assistance on Reserve in British Columbia before February 29, 2018, you'll have to order the insert separately. Supplies of the insert are limited.
This publication is for people who are comfortable reading and may have some legal knowledge.