Fairy Creek protests: need legal help?

If You Can't Pay Your Court Fine on Time

Quoi faire si vous ne pouvez pas payer à temps une amende imposée par le tribunal

Explains what to do if someone cannot pay a court fine on time. Covers the three possible options: paying part of the fine by the due date, asking for an extension, or asking for jail time instead. It also explains what happens if fines are not paid.

This publication is in clear language for people who don't know about the law.

Read this publication in...

Other languages

Order from Crown Publications in...