Immigrants & refugees

Live Safe, End Abuse

Need Help with Your Refugee Claim?

Refugee Hearing Preparation

Sponsorship Breakdown

MyLaw BC

If you're going through a separation, MyLawBC can help you make a separation agreement or get family court orders. If you don't always feel safe around your partner, MyLawBC can help you make a safety plan. #MyProblemMySolution

Media Object

  Get help with your family matters

  Make a safety plan