Coping with Separation Handbook
For spouses (married or living in a marriage-like relationship) who are dealing with the emotional aspects of separating. It explains the emotional stages of separation and suggests ways to cope, including:
- a checklist to recognize symptoms of stress,
- how to reduce your anxiety about the legal process,
- how to communicate with and reduce conflict with your spouse,
- ways to help your children cope with their emotions, and
- some do’s and don’ts for communicating with your children.
Also includes where to get support services and legal help.
This publication is in clear language for people who don't know about the law.